Microsoft search is a powerful tool that helps you find what you need across your organization and the web. Whether you are looking for documents, people, sites. Microsoft search can help you get the most relevant and personalized results. What if you want to chat with an intelligent assistant that can help you with your queries and tasks?
That’s where Bing Chat Enterprise comes in. Bing Chat Enterprise is a new feature that lets you chat with Bing in your Microsoft search box. You can have a natural and engaging conversation with Bing and ask it anything from factual questions to creative requests. Bing can also generate content for you, such as articles, poems, stories, code.
What is Bing Chat Enterprise?
Bing Chat Enterprise is a new feature that allows you to chat with Bing in your Microsoft search box. You can ask Bing questions, get answers, and even generate content using Bing’s artificial intelligence capabilities. Bing Chat Enterprise is available for Microsoft 365 users who have Microsoft Search enabled in their organization.
Bing Chat Enterprise is based on web data and provides complete, verifiable answers with citations, along with visual answers that include graphs, charts, and images. It is designed in line with Microsoft’s AI principles, which ensure that AI is responsible, reliable, fair, inclusive, transparent, and respectful.
How to Set up Microsoft Search in Bing?
Microsoft Search in Bing is a feature that allows you to search across your organization’s data and resources, such as files, emails, contacts, sites, calendars, etc., as well as the web, from one place. You can access Microsoft Search in Bing from any browser or device.
- Go to the Microsoft 365 admin center and sign in with your admin credentials.
- In the left navigation pane, select Settings > Org settings.
- On the Org settings page, select Services.
- Under Services, select Microsoft Search.
- On the Microsoft Search page, select Get started.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the setup process.
Enabling Bing Chat Enterprise in Microsoft 365 Admin Center
Bing Chat Enterprise is a feature that is available for Microsoft 365 subscribers who have set up Microsoft Search in Bing. However, it is not enabled by default. You need to enable it manually from the Microsoft 365 admin center. To enable Bing Chat Enterprise for your organization, you need to follow these steps:
- Ensure the Microsoft Search in Bing setting in the Microsoft 365 admin center is turned on.
- Use a new window to log in to Bing.com with your Global admin or Search admin credentials. InPrivate windows aren’t supported.
- Go to microsoft edge to turn on Bing Chat Enterprise.
- Confirm no other settings exist in your environment that block access to Bing Chat. It works with all SafeSearch settings, including Strict.
How to Disable Bing Chat Enterprise?
Disabling Bing Chat Enterprise will switch bing.com/chat, the Edge sidebar, and Windows Copilot back to the Bing Chat consumer version. The consumer version does not include the added security features for commercial data protection. Your organization’s users will use the consumer Bing Chat experience without these enhanced protections.
In order to deactivate Bing Chat Enterprise and transition your systems back to the Bing Chat consumer experience, you can access the relevant settings by visiting the following webpage microsoft edge. Once on this webpage, you will need to navigate to the Bing Chat Enterprise setting and switch it to the “Off” position.
Discover more on our blog, where we share tips and tutorials about “OpenAI Introduces ChatGPT Enterprise for Businesses” Whether you are a beginner or experienced, we have got you covered with valuable insights on the “OpenAI Introduces ChatGPT Enterprise for Businesses.”
How to use Bing Chat Enterprise for your Microsoft Search?
- Go to Bing.com and sign in with your work or school account.
- In the search box, type your query and press Enter.
- On the search results page, look for the Bing Chat Enterprise icon on the top right corner.
- Click on the Bing Chat Enterprise icon to open the chat window.
How to Chat with Bing about your Search Queries?
- In the chat window, type your query or question in natural language and press Enter. For example, you can type “How do I create a pivot table in Excel?”.
- Wait for Bing to respond. Bing will try to understand your intent and context and provide you with relevant results or answers.
- You can continue the conversation by typing more queries or questions, or by clicking on the suggested options that Bing provides.
- You can also use voice input by clicking on the microphone icon on the bottom right corner of the chat window.
How to get Personalized and Relevant results from Bing Chat Enterprise?
- Sign in with your work or school account. This will allow Bing to access your organization’s data and resources, as well as your personal preferences and settings.
- Use specific and clear queries or questions. This will help Bing to understand your intent and context better and provide you with more accurate and relevant results or answers.
- Provide feedback to Bing. This will help Bing to learn from your preferences and improve over time.
How to Refine your Search with Bing Chat Enterprise?
- Use filters and modifiers. You can use filters and modifiers to narrow down your search results or answers. For example, you can type “Show me only PDF files” or “Sort by date” in the chat window.
- Use natural language commands. You can use natural language commands to modify your search results or answers. You can type “Show me a summary” in the chat window.
- Use follow-up questions. You can use follow-up questions to get more information or clarification from Bing. For example, you can type “What does this mean?” in the chat window.
Benefits of using Bing Chat Enterprise
Productivity and Efficiency
- Saving you time and effort. You don’t have to type long and complex queries or browse through multiple pages of results. You can simply chat with Bing and get the information.
- Providing you with relevant and accurate results. It can understand your intent and context and provide you with results that match your needs and preferences.
- Integrating with your organization’s data and resources. It can access your organization’s data and resources, such as files, emails, contacts, sites, calendars, etc.
Search Experience and Satisfaction
- Offering you a conversational and engaging interface. You don’t have to interact with a static and boring search engine. You can chat with Bing in a natural and friendly way.
- Adapting to your preferences and feedback. It can learn from your preferences and feedback and improve over time. You can also customize various aspects.
- Entertaining and educating you. Chat Enterprise can not only answer your queries, but also entertain and educate you. You can ask Bing to tell you jokes, stories, facts, trivia, etc.
New Insights and Opportunities
- Showing you a summary and explanation of your results. It can show you a summary and explanation of your results.
- Showing you related topics and suggestions. It can show you related topics and suggestions based on your queries.
- Showing you personalized and contextual results. It can show you personalized and contextual results based on your location, time, device, history, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Bing Chat Enterprise free?
Yes, Bing Chat Enterprise is free for Microsoft 365 subscribers who have set up Microsoft Search in Bing.
Is Bing Chat Enterprise secure?
Is Bing Chat Enterprise available in other languages?
Yes, it is available in multiple languages. You can change the language of Bing Chat Enterprise from the settings menu in the chat window.
Is Bing Chat Enterprise compatible with other browsers and devices?
Yes, it is compatible with other browsers and devices. You can access it from Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, iOS, Android.
How do I Disable or Enable Bing Chat Enterprise?
You can disable or enable Bing Chat Enterprise from the Microsoft 365 admin center. You can also toggle the switch in the chat window to turn it on or off.
Bing Chat Enterprise is a new feature that allows you to chat with Bing about your search queries, using natural language and conversational style. You can use it for your Microsoft search, which means that you can access your organization’s data and resources, as well as the web, from one place.
To use Bing Chat Enterprise effectively, you need to access it from your browser or device, chat with Bing about your queries or questions, get personalized and relevant results or answers from Bing, refine your search with filters, modifiers, and follow-up questions, and give feedback to Bing.