If you are looking for a way to create, optimize, and scale your online business, you might have heard of Midjourney AI. It is a powerful platform that helps you with everything from website design and content creation to marketing and analytics. But what if we told you that you can get Midjourney AI for free? Yes, you read that right.
In this article, we will show you how you can access this amazing tool without for a subscription, there are a few ways you can get it for Midjourney AI for free.
Table of Contents
What is Midjourney AI?
Midjourney is a generative AI example that can translate natural language prompts into images. It’s just one of several machine learning-based picture generators that have recently surfaced. Despite this, it has risen to become one of the most well-known names in artificial intelligence, alongside DALL-E and Stable Diffusion.
Midjourney AI allows you to generate high-quality photos from basic text-based questions. It also doesn’t require any extra gear or software to use because it operates purely through the Discord chat app.
How does it work?
To utilize Midjourney AI, users must first connect to the Midjourney Discord server and choose a server. Users can enter the server by typing “/imagine” into the command box at the bottom of the screen, followed by any descriptive prompt in the prompt box. In roughly a minute, Midjourney AI generates four possibilities. Users can choose which photographs to upgrade or create versions of Midjourney provides both a paid and a free service, however consumers receive just 25 free tokens.
How To Use Midjourney AI for Free?
Create Discord Account
You will need a Discord account and an invitation to the Midjourney Discord server to utilize Midjourney AI for free. You may request an invitation by going to the Midjourney website and clicking on the “Join the beta” button. This will send you to a Discord invite page, where you may accept the invite and continue using Discord.
On the left side of the Midjourney Discord server, you will notice a list of channels. To begin utilizing the AI picture generator, join any of the newcomer channels, such as “newbies-108.” Each beginner channel has a free picture restriction of 25 per member, so use them wisely.
Create AI Image
To make an AI image, enter “/imagine” in the chat box followed by your word prompt. Your text prompt should be as detailed and explicit as possible in describing what you want the AI to create. You may also specify a style or genre for your image, such as fantasy, sci-fi, horror, and so on.
Generate An Image
Here we describe some of the example prompts that help you generate images. Make sure to add “/imagine” in front of your prompt.
/Imagine a serene beach with turquoise waters, palm trees swaying in the gentle breeze, and a colorful sunset painting the sky in shades of orange and pink. The style is tropical paradise.
Select An Image
After you submit your prompt, the AI will create four possible variations of your image. They are designated 1 through 4 underneath your prompt. You can select one of them by entering “/u” followed by the image number. If you like the third image, for example, you can type:
This will upscale your selected image to a bigger, more detailed version. You may also put “/v” followed by the picture number you wish to change. If you wish to edit something about the second image, for example, type:
You can also check out our blog, 10 Midjourney Alternatives That Will Blow Your Mind for more tips and tutorials about 10 Midjourney Alternatives.
Midjourney Command List
The Midjourney Bot on Discord lets you interact with it by typing a Command. You can use Commands to do things like make images, change settings, check your account and jobs, and more. You can use Midjourney Commands in any Bot Channel, on your own Discord servers where the Midjourney Bot is allowed, or in a direct message with the Midjourney Bot.
- /ask Ask a question and get an answer.
- /blend Combine two images in a simple way.
- /daily_theme Turn on or off notification pings for the #daily-theme channel update
- /docs In the official Midjourney Discord server, use this to quickly make a link to topics in this user guide!
- /describe Upload an image and get four sample prompts based on it.
- /faq In the official Midjourney Discord server, use this to quickly make a link to common questions and answers in the prompt craft channel.
- /fast Change to Fast mode.
- /help See some basic information and tips about the Midjourney Bot.
- /imagine Make an image from a prompt
- /info See your account and job details.
- /stealth For Pro Plan Subscribers: change to Stealth Mode
- /public For Pro Plan Subscribers: change to Public Mode
- /subscribe Make a personal link for your account page.
- /settings See and change the Midjourney Bot’s settings
- /prefer option Make or edit a custom option.
- /prefer option list See your custom options.
- /prefer suffix Add a suffix to every prompt.
- /show Use an image’s Job ID to make the image again in Discord.
- /relax Change to Relax mode.
- /remix Turn on or off Remix mode.
Rules for using Midjourney AI on Discord?
Join the Midjourney Discord server and choose a server. Midjourney Commands can be used in any Bot Channel, private Discord servers where the Midjourney Bot is permitted, or in a direct message to the Midjourney Bot.
A Prompt is a brief written sentence that you provide the Midjourney Bot, and it interprets to take a picture. Follow Midjourney’s rules, which may be found on the Discord server’s #rules channel.
Use Midjourney’s capabilities sparingly to produce visuals that may offend, disturb, or cause drama, such as gore and explicit material. Respect others as well as the Midjourney team. You have 25 free inquiries to begin with.
You must subscribe to a premium membership plan in order to continue using the program. The premium membership costs $8 to $60 per month, depending on the plan you select.
Tips and tricks for using Midjourney AI
- Make your prompts as precise as possible. The more detailed your prompts are, the better the outcomes will be. Instead of stating “a landscape,” mention “a mountain range in the snow.”
- Make use of keywords. Keywords can assist Midjourney in determining what you’re looking for. If you want to take a picture of a cat, for example, you may use the keywords “cat,” “painting,” and “abstract.”
- Be inventive. Don’t be scared to try new prompts and concepts. Midjourney is a powerful tool that can assist you in creating whatever you can think of.
What are some of the features of Midjourney AI?
Some of the features of Midjourney AI are website design, content creation, marketing automation, analytics dashboard, chatbot, live chat, survey, and review tools.
Is Midjourney AI for free to use?
Yes, Midjourney AI for
free to use but there is a limit of 25 trials applicable. After that, you need to enroll for full membership.
How do I join the Midjourney Discord server?
Visit the Midjourney website and click on “Join the beta” to access the Midjourney Discord server. Accept the invitation and join the community.
As you can see, there are many ways to get Midjourney AI for free. You don’t have to spend a fortune to use this powerful platform that can help you create, optimize, and scale your online business. Try Midjourney AI for free today and see how it can transform your online business.
This article is to help you learn how to get Midjourney AI for free. We trust that it has been helpful to you. Please feel free to share your thoughts and feedback in the comment section below.