Are you a fan of Lego and Star Wars? Do you love to build and display impressive models of iconic spaceships from the galaxy far, far away? If you answered yes to these questions, then you might be interested in the Lego Star Wars: UCS Venator 75367 set. This is a massive Ultimate Collector Series version of the Venator-Class Republic Attack Cruiser, a starship that played a vital role in the Clone Wars.
In this article, we will tell you everything you need to know about this amazing set, including its features, how to build it, how to display it, and what other Lego Star Wars sets you can collect.
Table of Contents
What is Lego Star Wars: UCS Venator 75367?
Lego Star Wars: UCS Venator 75367 is a set that was released in October 2023 to celebrate 20 years of Clone Wars adventures. It is part of the Ultimate Collector Series (UCS), which is a line of Lego sets that are designed for adult fans and collectors. These sets are usually very large, detailed, and expensive, and often come with exclusive minifigures and display stands.
The Venator-Class Republic Attack Cruiser is a type of starship that was used by the Galactic Republic during the Clone Wars, a conflict that took place between the Republic and the Separatists in the Star Wars prequel trilogy. The Venator-Class was a versatile and powerful vessel that could serve as a command ship, a carrier, or a battleship. It was also known for its distinctive red stripe and double bridge design.
The Lego version of the Venator-Class is one of the largest and most complex Lego Star Wars sets ever made. It consists of 5,374 pieces and measures over 43 inches (109 cm) long, 18 inches (46 cm) wide, and 9 inches (23 cm) high. It comes with two minifigures: Captain Rex and Admiral Yularen, who were prominent characters in the Clone Wars animated series. It also comes with a display stand that features a plaque with information about the ship and a Clone Wars 20th anniversary logo.
What are the Features of the Set?
The Lego Star Wars: UCS Venator 75367 set has many features that make it an accurate and impressive representation of the Venator-Class Republic Attack Cruiser. Some of these features are:
- The striking red stripe that runs along the hull of the ship, which signifies its allegiance to the Republic.
- The command bridge that contains a detailed interior with control panels, seats, and windows.
- The hangar that contains a brick-built scale model of a Republic Gunship, which is another iconic starship from the Clone Wars.
- The opening panels that reveal hidden compartments with weapons, engines, and other details.
- The removable sections that allow access to the interior of the ship.
- The movable turrets and cannons that can be positioned for different scenarios.
- The retractable landing gear that can support the weight of the ship when displayed on a flat surface.
How to Build the Set?
Building the Lego Star Wars: UCS Venator 75367 set is not an easy task. It requires a lot of time, patience, and skill. The set comes with 16 numbered bags of bricks and a thick instruction booklet that guides you through each step of the building process. The booklet also contains some background information about the Venator-Class Republic Attack Cruiser and its role in the Clone Wars.
The building process is divided into several stages, each focusing on a different section of the ship. You will start by building the base structure of the hull, which consists of many Technic elements that provide stability and support. Then you will add layers of plates and tiles to create the shape and texture of the ship. You will also build some sub-assemblies that will be attached later, such as the command bridge, the hangar, and the turrets.
The final stage involves adding all the finishing touches, such as stickers, antennas, lightsabers, and minifigures. You will also attach the display stand to the bottom of the ship using Technic pins. The display stand has two angled supports that hold up the ship at an angle for better viewing.
The whole building process can take anywhere from 10 to 20 hours or more depending on your speed and experience level. It is recommended that you build the set in a spacious and well-lit area, and that you sort the bricks by color and type before you start. You should also follow the instructions carefully and check your work frequently to avoid mistakes.
What are the Benefits of Building the Set?
Building the Lego Star Wars: UCS Venator 75367 set can be a rewarding and enjoyable experience for many reasons. Some of the benefits of building the set are:
- You can express your creativity and imagination by building a realistic and detailed model of a starship from your favorite franchise.
- You can challenge yourself and improve your problem-solving, spatial reasoning, and fine motor skills by following complex instructions and assembling thousands of pieces.
- You can learn more about the Star Wars universe and its history by reading the information provided in the instruction booklet and on the display stand.
- You can share your passion and enthusiasm with other Lego and Star Wars fans by displaying your model and discussing it with them.
How to Display the Set?
Displaying the Lego Star Wars: UCS Venator 75367 set is a great way to show off your achievement and appreciation for the Star Wars franchise. However, displaying the set also requires some planning and preparation. Here are some tips on how to display the set:
- Choosing a Good Spot: Find a big and strong indoor place for your LEGO set. Don’t put it in the sun, near things that make it hot, in damp areas, or where it can get dirty. Keep it away from pets and kids to keep it safe.
- Keeping it Clean: Clean your set regularly to keep it looking nice. You can use a soft brush, cloth, or air to get rid of dust and dirt. Check for any parts that are loose or missing and fix them.
- Adding Fun: Make your display more exciting by adding things that go with the theme. For example, you can include other LEGO Star Wars sets or characters from the Clone Wars era like Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Ahsoka Tano, or General Grievous. You can also add lights, sounds, or effects to make it feel like a space battle.
What are Some Other Lego Star Wars Sets to Collect?
If you enjoyed building and displaying the Lego Star Wars: UCS Venator 75367 set, you might want to expand your collection with some other Lego Star Wars sets. There are many sets to choose from, ranging from small and simple to large and complex. Some of the most popular and recommended sets are:
- X-Wing Starfighter 75368: This set has a big X-Wing spaceship from the old Star Wars movies. It’s got almost 2,000 pieces and comes with tiny figures of Luke Skywalker, R2-D2, Princess Leia, and General Dodonna. You can open the wings, put up the landing gear, and even take off the roof to see inside. It also comes with a stand to display it nicely.
- Ghost & Phantom II 75369: This set has two spaceships from the Rebels show. It comes with over 1,300 pieces and lots of little figures like Ezra Bridger, Kanan Jarrus, Hera Syndulla, and more. The spaceships have things like opening cockpits, escape pods you can remove, turrets that spin, and little shooters that go “pop.” You can also connect them together.
- Coruscant Guard Gunship 75370: This set has a spaceship from the Clone Wars time. It’s made up of about 1,000 pieces and includes figures like Commander Fox, Clone Troopers, Anakin Skywalker, and others. This spaceship has doors that open, a cockpit, a ramp, spinning engines, missiles you can shoot, and a handle to carry it around.
You can also check out our blog, How to Play Counter Strike 2 for more tips and tutorials on How to Play Counter Strike 2 Private Match with Friends.
How much does the Lego Star Wars: UCS Venator 75367 Set Cost?
The Lego Star Wars: UCS Venator 75367 set costs different amounts depending on the region and the retailer. According to the official LEGO website, the set costs $649.99 in the US, £559.99 in the UK, and $999.99 in Australia. Some other sources report that the set costs $849.99 in Canada and £555.99 in GBP.
How Long does it Take to Build the Lego Star Wars: UCS Venator 75367 Set?
The building time varies depending on your speed and experience level, but it can take anywhere from 10 to 20 hours or more.
How many Pieces does the Lego Star Wars: UCS Venator 75367 Set have?
The set has 5,374 pieces, making it one of the largest and most complex Lego Star Wars sets ever made.
Where can I buy the Lego Star Wars: UCS Venator 75367 Set?
The set is available exclusively at Lego.com and Lego stores. It is not sold at other retailers or online platforms.
How Big is the Lego Star Wars: UCS Venator 75367 Set?
The Lego Star Wars: UCS Venator 75367 set is a very large and impressive model that measures over 43 in. (109 cm) long, 25 in. (64 cm) wide and 7 in. (18 cm) high. It is one of the biggest Lego Star Wars sets ever made, and it requires a lot of space to display. The set also comes with a sturdy display stand that holds the ship at an angle for better viewing. The display stand has two angled supports that measure 12.5 in. (32 cm) high. The set weighs about 11 kg, so you will need to be careful when moving it around.
In conclusion, Lego Star Wars: UCS Venator 75367 is a must-have for Lego and Star Wars enthusiasts. Its incredible detail, exclusive minifigures, and challenging build make it a rewarding experience. Displaying it proudly showcases your love for the franchise. Don’t miss out on this fantastic set!